Our huge range of Windows comes in a vast array of colours and modern, traditional and contemporary profiles to suit every unique taste and home. Choose from ‘like-for-like’ UPVC or Aluminium Windows or completely transform your home for a refreshed look. Our high quality UPVC or Aluminium Windows are very energy efficient, long lasting and create a warmer home.
Different Styles of Windows
Our selection of products includes casement windows, tilt and turn windows, fully reversible windows and vertical sliding sash windows. As well as windows we will be able to offer all our customers a wide range of French doors, Aluminium Folding Doors, Aluminium Commercial Shop Fronts, sliding patio doors and residential doors.
If you’re stuck for inspiration why not visit our Leicester showroom to view the our wide selection of our windows in a variety of styles and materials and feel and touch the brilliant quality A&A Double Glazing offers. Find Us.
With A&A Double Glazing all of our Windows not only look great but they also feature the latest generation technology and high quality components – so you can rest assured knowing your Windows will keep the warmth in and the cold out. Check out and compare the comprehensive list of unrivalled features that put our replacement Coloured Windows ahead of the competition.
- Full 70mm high impact resistant UPVC frames with a 3mm thick external wall.
- All outer frames feature mitred and heat welded corners for complete weatherseal.
- Multi-chamber internal frame construction provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency.
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral drainage channel.
- Transomes and mullions are V-notched and heat welded to form a weather proof crucifix joint.
- UPVC frames are reinforced with galvanised steel where additional structural strength is needed.
- Full choice of frame colours including brilliant white, and wood effects plus wood effects on white.
- Night vent facility as standard on all outward opening windows.
- Internally glazed so that glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- Locking handles as standard, plus multi-point high security mechanism.
- Tough, stainless steel coated, friction stay hinge.
- Integral gaskets offer low level sightlines and maximum kerb appeal.
- 90 degree opening hinge, where fitted, offers special egress or fire escape facility.
- Easy-clean facility standard to all side opening windows.
- Trickle ventilation option available
All our the Windows we produce in house are very high efficiency. To enable all of our customers to make the best choice for high rated efficiency windows, the British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC) have introduced a Window Energy Ratings Scheme. By using the same ratings system that items such as fridges and washing machines have been using for years, it is now possible to rate a window from any given window supplier. The finished window combination is independently tested and awarded a rating from A to G.
- A Rated Windows – The highest industry rating – available as an affordable optional upgrade by using our premier glazing option and foam filling the UPVC outer frame where necessary.
- C Rated Windows – Our standard energy rated Coloured window. This rating is a recommended threshold for energy saving as quoted by the Energy Saving Trust.
Those achieving a C-rating or above demonstrate they have been designed, manufactured and tested to provide a good level of overall thermal efficiency. All window companies must now sell at least a ‘C’ rated window or a window with a 1.6 U Value.
The best thing about Windows we love if the flexibility and customisations possible not to mention the endless possibilities of Colour choices. From White Windows, Red Windows, Textured Wood Grain Windows and everything in between, our fantastic Windows are available in any colour you can imagine.
Unlike most glazing companies we manufacture all of our Windows and Products in house in our state of the art modern factory, right here in Leicestershire and that’s why we are able to offer Glazing Designs. Instead of selecting Clear Glass, why not add that special finishing touch with our Glazing Designs – available in beautiful bevelled, coloured and leaded glass designs.
The C70 Gold chamfered system is a 5-chambered modern system, that’s extruded using our lead-free PVCu Greenline compound. This system benefits from the cleaner lines of a modern chamfered suite of profiles for the design conscious. The system is highly regarded as one of the easiest to fabricate and install and can be perfectly matched with a front/rear door, PremiLine patio door or a conservatory.
Kömmerling C70 GOLD specification:
- 70mm frame depth
- 5 chambered for better thermal performance
- Steel reinforced Profiles
- Slim sightlines with a lowline grey gasket
- Chamfered or ovolo glazing beads
- Wide range of colours – 44 woodgrain and coloured finishes
- High security multi-point locking & shoot bolts
- Internal beading for enhanced security
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free PVCu profiles that are better for the environment