Prices listed are for reference only and may not reflect the actual market price. Additionally, the price of the product may vary between different countries. The back panel comes with an X-shaped design in blue and black. The Black Shark’s “S” logo is located at the X junction, and the body of the phone will not be affected entirely by any fingerprints as it comes with a frosted back. Finally, you also get NFC, but you still have to do without wireless charging and IP certification. The display backlight flickers at 162.3 Hz (Likely utilizing PWM) . The magnetic option is pricier, but it was the better of the two by a long shot.
- Choosing the 870 also allows Xiaomi to make the regular Black Shark 4 more affordable, as Chinese pricing suggests.
- Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 and You can download it from below.
- The camera takes decent pictures in normal lighting conditions, but the details could often be a bit more accurate.
- Smartphones dissipate heat via the body, but when we install a case, it decreases the effectiveness of the process.
This ability allows devices to make more connections to other devices using the latest Bluetooth technology with lower latency and achieve faster internet connection from the WLAN network. The total score is calculated based on all segmentation scores, and the maximum score is 1000.
- A well-known smartphone and telecommunication company Xiaomi has announced another flagship phone.
- Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you were developing your phone.
- The weight of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is about 7.76 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
- It’s no surprise, but if you’re worried, check out the Black Shark Magnetic Cooler.
Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory https://bet.obec.go.th/Bet_Obec/6272. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
Black Shark is located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. The Black Shark 5 Pro has a triple rear camera module powered by a primary 108 MP main lens and coupled with a 13 MP ultra wide angle lens and a 5 MP macro sensor. Interestingly, the 120W charging will not be a feature exclusive to a specific variant.